Job Title: Screen Printer
Summary: To ensure quality customer service through the efficient operation of the warehouse/ shipping and receiving department by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Transfers merchandise to designated area in accordance with training procedures.
- Operate various models of printing machines for the decoration of blank product in strict accordance with customer request and instructions.
- Continuously inspect merchandise produced for complete quality assurance to ensure top customer satisfaction and zero return rate.
- Inspects merchandise for deficiencies or breakages prior and during printing.
- Records all merchandise discrepancies.
- Verifies merchandise availability towards production orders.
- Assists with Lehr and shipping as and if needed.
- Maintains all inks in a safe and clean manner
- Maintains tools and machines in neat and operating order at all times. Reporting any missing or broken tools to management as well as machine operating issues
- Maintains a neat and orderly workplace at all times to include moving pallets, sweeping, and removing/disposing of debris.
- Follows safety procedures in accordance with approved training, and reports any dangerous conditions to management immediately.
- Follows daily work orders.
- Maneuvers heavy materials with the use of fork lift, pallet and hand truck as required.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for printed orders and submits for processing.
- Communicates merchandise problems to management promptly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills, Written Communication Skills, Math Aptitude, Organization, Planning, Reading Skills, Time Management, Lifting at least 75 pounds.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior warehouse experience helpful.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, and order processing systems.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior warehouse experience helpful